Serving Central Virginia including Louisa, Orange, Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg, Caroline, Culpeper, Greene, Madison, Fluvanna, Goochland, Albemarle, Charlottesville, Hanover, Stafford
I also focus on family law cases, including the following practice areas:
- Custody & Visitation
- Separation, Property Settlement, Premarital, Post-Marital and Reconciliation Agreements
- And other Domestic Relations Matters
Unfortunately, these are very broad descriptions and may not truly help you learn if I can assist you. More specifically, I can assist you with the following issues.
- Defending you against a claim by your spouse, ex-spouse, or significant other that you assaulted or battered her or him.
- Getting you a protective order that would prohibit a spouse, ex-spouse, or significant other from having contact with you.
- Getting you physical custody of your children.
- Getting you joint legal custody of your children.
- Getting you sole legal custody of your children.
- Increasing the amount of visitation you have or decreasing the amount of visitation the other parent has.
- Obtaining Child Support or Spousal Support
- Obtaining a No-Fault, Uncontested divorce
- Negotiating and drafting a Separation or Post-Nuptial Agreement that resolves issues of custody, visitation support and division of property between you and your spouse
- Obtaining a fair and equitable division of marital property.
Call me for a free consultation to discuss your situation.
Why Should You Choose Steven Shareff?
Over 25 years of experience, affordable fees, and personal attention and care is what separates Steven from other family law firms.
- Free Initial Consultation
- Evening Hours
- Weekend Hours
- Hours by Appointment
- 25 Years Experience
- Affordable Legal Care
- You Will Speak To an Attorney Right Away.
- Virginia State Bar
Get a FREE Consultation Here
Steven Shareff | 115 West Main Street Suite 1 Louisa Va. 23093|
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy | Chapter 13 Bankruptcy | Family Law
Serving Charlottesville, VA, Louisa, VA, and all of Central Virginia.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.