Feeling Overwhelmed by Debt? Call Steven Shareff at (540) 748-2176 for a free consultation to discuss your situation.
- Free Initial Consultation
- Evening Hours
- Weekend Hours
- Hours by Appointment
- 25 Years Experience
- Affordable Legal Care
- Stop Lawsuits, Garnishments
- Stop Foreclosure
- Simple Flat Fee
- You Will Speak To an Attorney Right Away.
- Virginia State Bar
- NACBA Member
Steven Shareff serving Central Virgina
Bankruptcy and overburdening debt can be stressful and can make you feel powerless over your finances. Let me help you get relief from unrelenting creditors and debt collectors and in obtaining a financial fresh start.
- Are you grappling with the stressful burden of unmanageable debt?
- Are you being sued or garnished?
- Are you being subject to repossession or foreclosure?
- Do you feel like you are becoming an economic slave?
- Is financial stress taking a toll on your marriage and family life?
- Do you feel like you need a fresh start?
The vast majority of people want to pay their debts. But unemployment, divorce, illness and even bad decisions can turn anyone's American dream into a financial nightmare. If your debt has become unmanageable, bankruptcy may be the way to get relief from your creditors and to get a fresh start.
The world can be a judgmental and cruel place to people who cannot afford to pay their bills when they come due. But if you call Steven Shareff for a free consultation, you will find an empathetic and nonjudgmental listener and an experienced, knowledgeable attorney who has only your best interests in heart. Call us for a free consultation to discuss bankruptcy and alternatives to bankruptcy.